This story will be linked to Channel’s scripted Einstein program (Genius). Our story will investigate “what is genius?”
Is there something quantitatively different between a genius and a really smart person? Can we define genius? The story will lead to the conclusion that we, in fact, can’t, because the construct of “genius” is cultural, not quantitative.
We do know that there are components and recipes that go into making different kinds of genius. Intelligence is important, as is creativity. The story will explore these things. It will also get into connection between creativity and mental disorders. As we try to eliminate mental disorders, we may be eliminating geniuses.
Single Copy - National Geographic Magazine(May'17)
- Newsstand Price for 1 issues: S$9.20
- Publication months: Jan - Dec
- Prices are inclusive of prevailing GST.
- Free delivery applies to Singapore addresses only.
- Please allow 3 working days to process your order.